With a pantry challenge you never know if you have all the necessary ingredients on hand. Last year we were able to make fresh cornbread with chili for a pantry challenge.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 cans (16 oz) Trader Joe's Low Fat Vegetarian Refried Pinto Beans Salsa Style
- 2 cans (15 oz) Kidney Beans
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 can (12.5 oz) Trader Joe's Premium Chunk White Chicken in Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Just Veggies Freeze-dried Tomatoes and Chilies
- In medium sauce pan, combine the contents of all cans.
- Add spices and Freeze-dried Tomatoes and Chilies.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat, and cook for at least an hour.
Post a Comment